Final Manuscripts Submission in Confy (EAI camera-ready system)
Based on the reviews, the authors are expected to update their papers so that they reflect reviewers’ recommendations. Please, keep the maximal length of the submission, i.e., 14 pages for full papers and 6 pages for research-in-progress papers (short papers).
Some submissions with lower research potential but interesting topic for the ICDF2C community were proposed to be accepted as short papers. Such papers must be shorten to 6 pages for Camera-Ready submission. These papers will also be included into proceedings and the authors will be given a time for oral presentation.
Before upload: Register for the conference
In order to be able to upload the Camera-Ready, please finalize the registration by using ONLY the link provided in the official acceptance email which will be sent to you by the EAI (not the one from EasyChair).
- At least one full (i.e., non-student) registration is required to upload a camera ready paper. If all the authors of an accepted paper are students, at least one author must register at a non-student rate.
- Every accepted paper is required to be personally presented at the conference.
- Please note that 1 registration enables you to upload 1 final manuscript.
- If another person registers on your behalf, please make sure that he/she is using the same registration link provided in the official (EAI) acceptance email.
- For an efficient process, we recommend that the payment is done using the credit card. If you choose the bank transfer option, please be informed that you will not be able to upload the Camera-Ready until the payment is processed and validated by the bank.
Uploading the Camera-Ready
Step 1: Login to Confy
Step 2: Enter Paper Details and Upload Manuscript
- Once logged in you will see on the Home page the list of your accepted papers.
- Click on the accepted paper(s) for ICDF2C 2017 and follow the link: Submit Camera Ready »
- Fill in the required fields and accept the terms and conditions.
- If you need to make any further modifications to your Camera-Ready, you may do so until the Camera-Ready deadline.