Research paper submission
All submitted research papers (completed and in-progress) will be judged based on their quality through double-blind reviewing. Authors' names must not appear in the paper.
How do I submit a paper in EasyChair?
- Go to the EasyChair ICDF2C 2017 website
- Login or sign up as new user.
- In the top-left corner, select "New Submission".
- Fill out the author and paper information, and upload your formatted paper.
- Click the "Submit" button.
Papers describing original unpublished research are solicited. Submissions must not be concurrently under review by a conference, journal or any other venue that has proceedings. Papers in the topic areas discussed are preferred, although contributions outside those topics may also be of interest. Please feel free at any time to contact the conference general chair if you have questions regarding your submission.
- Completed Research Papers: No longer than 14 pages (including abstract, figures, tables and references).
- Research in Progress Papers: No longer than 6 pages (including abstract, figures, tables and references).
OTHER SUBMISSION CATEGORIES
Submissions can be made in a number of categories: completed research papers, research-in-progress papers, industrial talks, workshop and tutorial proposals. Please follow the following guidelines in preparing your submission.
- Industrial Talk: Typically a 1,000 word description of the proposed talk. All talks must be vendor neutral.
- Workshop Proposal: Typically a 1,000 word synopsis about the content of the workshop.
- Tutorial Proposal: Typically a 1,000 word description of topic(s), potential speakers, program length, and potential audience. Also, include proposer resume(s).
Other submission proposals should be submitted to the general chairs (mschmiedecker (at) sba-research.org; matousp (at) fit.vutbr.cz). If you are not sure to which category you should submit your proposal, please, contact us by e-mail.